The LBQWHC is open to anyone with an interest in LBQ Women’s Health.
Our aim is to make the LBQWHC as accessible as possible and nobody will be turned away for lack of funds. If you need financial assistance, including cost of registration, travel expenses and/or accommodation, please apply for one of our Scholarships or email email@example.com for more information.
In 2017, the conference will take play on 13 & 14 July at the NSW Teachers Federation Conference Centre, Surry Hills, Sydney.
If you’re interested in volunteering at the conference, you will receive free registration to both days. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire about volunteering options.
- Registrations open: 10 April, 2017
- Scholarships open: 10 April, 2017
- Scholarships application close: 22 May, 2017
- Applicants notified of outcome: 29 May, 2017
- Registrations close: 30 June, 2017
- Conference dates: 13 & 14 July, 2017
2 Day Conference (including catering)
Full price / funded: $150
Community member / unfunded: $50
1 Day Conference (including catering)
Full price / funded: $85
Community member / unfunded: $25