Planning is well and truly underway for the 2018 LGBTIQ Women’s Health Conference and we are very excited about the depth and breadth of content we are working to bring you, and the quality speakers we will have joining us.
We are pleased to announce this year’s Conference will be opened by Minister for Health, Jill Hennessy, and we have a very exciting International Speaker from the Philippines, Naomi Fontanos, TGD activist. We have some incredible keynote speakers locked in, with the rest of the program being scheduled as we speak. Here are a few of our keynote and panel speakers:
- Jerril Rechter, CEO VicHealth
- Lyn Morgain, CEO cohealth
- Sally Rugg, Ex-Campaign Director, GetUp!
- Feyi Akindoyeni, Partner, Strategic Communications expert, Gateway Australia
- Roj Amedi, Human Rights Campaigner, GetUp!
With registrations starting to flood in, we are eager to give you some updates…
- VAC is offering FREE membership for 12 months to conference delegates. Claim yours HERE
- For options on recommended accommodation in the area with discount codes head HERE
- If you require Creche facilities for your child/ren during the conference, please email email@example.com before 15 June 2018
- If you’d like to volunteer at the conference, please register your interest HERE
- Have you and your friends/colleagues registered for the 2018 conference? Don’t miss out, spaces filling fast, register & pay HERE
On behalf of VAC and ACON, we thank you for your continued interest, passion and commitment, and look forward to joining you again for this incredible event very soon.
Scholarships are still open and
will close midnight 13th May 2018.
For more information check out the website: www.lbq.org.au