What we are creating
The 2018 LBQ Women’s Health Conference is an experience of knowledge exchange, social networking and connecting with sector and community. It is a space for revealing research and innovations, challenging thinking, sharing ideas, exchanging skills and facilitating professional networking and development. The conference centres diversity and inclusion and fosters a deeper understanding about the health & wellbeing of all LBQ Women in Australia.
Partner with us
We welcome bold, bright partners who will work with us to ensure we find the right part of our event DNA that connects with your organisation, company or brand.
Partnering with us presents the opportunity for you to engage with our community and the sector in a dynamic and meaningful way. We want our partners to be an intrinsic part of our event, and to benefit as our community will, from the experience, exposure and learning continuum we are creating. By partnering with us your company is demonstrating to your staff, stakeholders and clientele, a commitment to diversity and equality.
The conference takes place 12 & 13 July 2018. We anticipate approximately 400 attendees plus a broad nationwide & international online audience reach.
We envision our partners collaborating with us on:
- Presenting key note speakers
- Presenting specific program threads including panel discussions and streams of conversation
- Social networking events
- The Foyer Fair, an accessible community event presenting community organisations
- Digital broadcasting such as content streaming and podcasting of the event
- Accessibility Partnership
- Specific community attendance or travel & registration scholarships
Get in contact with us today so we can tailor a partnership to fit your company and budget.