For all media enquiries, please contact:
ACON Media and Communications Officer
0428 477 042
Free registration to the full conference is available to accredited journalists.
Who is eligible for media accreditation?
Representatives from the following media may apply for media credentials:
- General-circulation newspapers and magazines
- Medical publications and journals
- LGBTI print and online media
- Broadcast news media
- Community newsletters
What does media accreditation include?
Accredited media will receive free registration to the full conference, access to media releases, images and multimedia, as well as entry to social functions as part of the 2017 LBQ Women’s Health Conference. Any events outside the conference program, as well as accommodation and travel costs, is to be paid by media representatives.
How to apply?
To be accredited, journalists should email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
- For staff reporters and photographers, a letter of assignment from their editor, producer, or news director on letterhead with signature
- For freelance journalists and photographers, a letter of assignment from the editor, producer, or news director of a media outlet on letterhead with signature
- For bloggers and writers, a link/samples of recent articles/posts
- For event photographers, a link to recent photos/galleries
The LBQ Women’s Health Conference may request additional materials if needed to establish the appropriateness of a media outlet or journalist for accreditation.